Are you ready to get lost in some fall-time fun?
Welcome to Adventure Acres, the largest corn maze in the state of Ohio. Featuring over 11.5 miles or trails through 4 different mazes, Adventure Acres is your singular spot for fall family fun. Operating from September 1st to November 3rd for the 2012 season, our corn mazes tend to stay open longer than most, giving more people a better opportunity to come and enjoy all we have to offer. Along with navigating our uniquely designed mazes, our facility offers a slew of family friendly activities.
Located in Bellbrook, OH, our corn maze is accessible to all and easy to find. Give your family a trip they will remember year round.
We are known for our corn maze and farm themed activities. Along with the miles of corn maze to meander through, our family barn was named Barn of the Year in 2009. This now famous barn is the starting point for all your adventures. We currently offer;
- A Pumpkin Patch - Great for picking this Halloween's Jack-o-Lantern.
- Haunted Hay Rides - Take a tour around our farm in a traditional, and spooky, hay ride.
- Barnyard Animals - Kids and adults alike enjoy petting all the farm animals.
- Cow Train Ride - Take a ride in our unique Cow Train.
- Kid's Play Area - Let the little ones have some barnyard fun in our play area.
- Corn Cannons - Have a blast with our twin Corn Cannons, launching ears of corn over 500 ft.
- Maze Games - Make your adventure more fun by playing one of our maze games, where you collect clues and piece together a who-done-it mystery.
Are you ready to fall into fun? Individual and group rates our available. Please, have a look around and let us know if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon!
Here is our 2012 corn maze design!